CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT PRIVACY "CODE RELATING TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA" (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
Interested Statement - Users "Newsletter" section website
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Code concerning the protection of personal data", we inform you that the company's Romana Sir srl treats personal data provided by you (Interested) and freely communicated the same by inserting the e-mail address in the appropriate field in "Newsletter" section of the website www.romanasirshop.it.
The Romana society SIR srl guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms and the dignity of the individual concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
1. Purposes of processing personal data (Article 13, paragraph 1, lett. To Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
All personal data is acquired from the subject Interested in accordance with the laws and are used for:
• inclusion in the database processing of personal data and reports;
• subscription to the newsletter.
1.A Purpose functional activity of Romana society SIR srl to send, via e-mail, informative, promotional and advertising relating to its business or to companies related to the sector.
2. Detailed rules for the processing of personal data (Art. 13 paragraph 1, lett. To Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
The processing of personal data takes place within the headquarters of the Romana society SIR srl and if necessary, in the subjects indicated in step 4, using computer support, via phone or web, using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of all cautionary measures that ensure its security and confidentiality. All in accordance with the provisions of Annex B "Technical Regulations for Minimum Security Measures" at the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 "Code concerning the protection of personal data", so as to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, treatment inconsistent with the purposes of the collection of the data. All personal data, in accordance with Article 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, are processed lawfully and fairly; are collected for specified explicit and legitimate purposes; accurate and updated if necessary; adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose of treatment. The data are also stored for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
3. Nature of the collection and the consequences of a failure to provide (Article 13, paragraph 1, lett. Bec Leg. 196/2003)
The provision of personal data by the interested party is required for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1. Their failure results in the failure to perform the requested service, and its proper conduct. The data are stored in the SIR srl Romana society, and, if necessary, by the person specified in paragraph 4.
4. Communication and dissemination of data (Art. 13 paragraph 1, lett. D Leg. 196/2003)
The personal data, if necessary, may be disclosed (this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects):
• to persons whose powers of access to data is recognized by law, secondary legislation and community;
• the entity to whom the disclosure of personal data is necessary or useful for the management of the site in the manner and for the purposes described above;
• employees and employees of Romana society SIR srl, as part of their duties and / or contractual obligations, including the heads of the treatments and the Trustees, appointed pursuant to the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
You will be asked specific and express consent should there be a need for communication of data to third parties not expressly indicated. Personal data will not be disseminated in any case, this being intended to give knowledge in any way to a plurality of indeterminate subjects.
5. Holder of the treatment of personal data (Article 13 paragraph 1, lett. F Leg. 196/2003)
The holder of personal data is the company SIR Romana Ltd. of the date hereof, Mr. Sergio Taschetti is the Head of Security for the processing of personal data and is available, together with the list of current managers at the headquarters of Romana society SIR srl Via Lucrezia Romana, 122 in Rome (RM).
6. Personal Rights (Art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003)
You have the right of access to personal data. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
• origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
• the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
• the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to:
• the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
• the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised by an informal request by the interested party to the Owner or to one of the managers, including through a Distributor, who will provide the interested party himself be acknowledged without delay. The interested party that intends to assert their rights can compile and deliver the appropriate form (model to contact the owner or controller) viewed and downloaded at the website of the Privacy Guarantor. The request to the representative at any time, may also be sent by letter, fax or email.